Friday, June 23, 2006

Ciao

Today is our last day at 200 South Wacker. Our office is moving to a new building in downtown. I liked this place a lot. The building itself, all of 30 floors, is sandwiched between Sears Tower on one end and Chicago union station on the other. Both great landmarks of this great city.
Sears Tower was off course in the news today for the wrong reason.

Just next to this building and between union station and 200 S Wacker is the Chicago river that contours through the Adam and Monroe Streets. It is a beautiful sight, specially in summers, and my wife and me have had lunch along the river side every week-day since summer dawned. I guess we'll be missing that as i won't be walking all the way from my new building to the river.

Hoping that the new building is equally swank, though.

No comments: